Supporting student well-being, development and success.
Under our mission we promote the following Ideals
- Student Self-Acceptance
- Positive Connections through Ethical and Collaborative Processes for Change
Our Core Values
- Cultural Consciousness and Identity Development
- Compassion, Acceptance and Respect
- Resiliency and Prevention
- Goal Development and Creative Problem Solving
- Competency and Integrity
- Support and Being a Catalyst for Change
- Altruism and Service
The primary goal of Missouri State Counseling Center is to provide preventive and therapeutic mental health services for the university student community.