- Academic difficulties/poor grades/probation
- Lack of motivation/difficulty concentrating
- Feeling anxious or stressed
- Depression/thoughts of suicide
- Relationship problems/break-ups
- Questions about sexuality
- Past abuse or trauma
- Alcohol or drug use
- Eating, weight/body image concerns
- Sleep disturbance
- Feeling lonely/isolated
Reasons Students Seek Counseling
- Coping with grief/loss
- Managing anger
- Lack of confidence/low self-esteem
- Family problems
- Adjusting to life in the U.S.
- Career/life choices
The Counseling Center (CC) has a good reputation on campus! On average, each student who comes to the CC attends approximately four counseling sessions.
At completion of counseling, students are asked to complete an anonymous satisfaction survey.
Check out: What students say about us.